Create an Eventbrite Account: www.eventbrite.com
- Check the status of your registered events
- Cancel, if necessary, any registered events
- No second-guessing if you have registered and have all of your events in one place!
Wednesday Night Write-Ins
- Amelie’s French Bakery, 2424 N Davidson St #102, Charlotte, NC 28205
- Wednesdays: 7:00 – 9:30 PM
Our group meets on most Wednesday nights to work on all our various works in progress. The focus is to produce new writing or work on existing projects. While everyone is there to be together, the reason we do this is to get work done, so please show up with something to work on (by laptop or notebook) and respect everyone who is trying to write.
Saturday Writers’ Critiques
- Taco Mac SouthPark, 4626 Piedmont Row Drive, Charlotte, NC 28210
- Second Saturday of the month: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Once a month, Charlotte Writers members meet to offer constructive criticism of two chosen members’ work. These meetings feature two forty-minute critique sessions, announcements, and selections of future work. Manuscript authors are given the opportunity to answer questions or delve further into issues raised following their critique session. See our Upcoming Events on the right for the next scheduled critique session.
Social Night at Sir Edmond Halley’s Pub
- Sir Edmond Halley’s, 4151 Park Rd, Charlotte, NC 28209
- Quarterly – Select Wednesdays 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Once per quarter we gather for good drinks, good food, and good conversation at Sir Ed’s. This is a no-work environment where the only expectation is that you join us for a good time.
When these social events are announced, please note that space is limited to about 20 attendees – first come first served. Please see our Upcoming Events on the right for the next scheduled night at Sir Ed’s.
Evening with Gail Z. Martin
- Second Wednesday each month: 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
One Wednesday night per month, Charlotte Writers members join the Thrifty Author Publishing Success Network group to meet with popular (and local) fantasy author, Gail Z. Martin. In this meeting, Gail shares writing tips, tricks, and writing/publishing industry information.